Our COVID-19 Advisory
As our nation grapples with this unprecedented and dynamic situation our firm remains open for business and we continue to deliver our services on schedule, but we have implemented the following measures to help safeguard the health of our clients, staff, and attorneys:
- Our building is closed to the public except by appointment only.
- To the greatest extent possible we encourage clients to conduct their business via email and telephone.
- If you or someone you have been in contact with is experiencing symptoms of coughing, fever and/or shortness of breath, or if you or a loved one have recently traveled to an area where the outbreak is prevalent, we ask that you call to reschedule your appointment and heed the recommendations of health officials to stay at home.
- Weather permitting, we will be conduct "curbside" document signings in the covered parking area to the rear of the building. Please consider bringing your own supplies such as water bottles, tissues, blue ink pens, clipboard, mask, and gloves or hand sanitizer.
- When in-office appointments are unavoidable, we will follow the recommendations from health professionals concerning physical distancing, including not shaking hands. We are also increasing the frequency with which our meeting areas and "high touch surfaces" are cleaned and disinfected.
- We are working closely with our local courts to arrange for processing cases via telephone or written questions so that those matters continue to progress through the system.
- If the workload becomes excessive, we will attempt to prioritize preparation of Wills, Trusts, Powers of Attorney and Directives to Physicians to ensure that a difficult situation is not made worse by an outdated or incomplete estate plan.
- For those concerned about making payments on their bills, we invite you to either use our secure online payment portal or mail a check. Our staff can also process credit card payments via telephone.
We thank you for your understanding and patience as we make our way through this uncertain time together. Rest assured that we will do all we can to meet your legal needs and will update this page as necessary keep you informed about changes in the availability of our services. If there is anything we can do to assist you, please let us know.
Welcome to the home page of Roberts & Roberts, LLP, Killeen attorneys proudly serving the legal needs of Bell County for five decades. Recognized for professional excellence, the experienced and knowledgeable lawyers of our law firm offer quality legal representation in a variety of fields, with special emphasis on:
- Real Estate Law - Deeds; seller-financing and mortgages; leases; easements; mechanic's liens; real estate sales and earnest money contracts; title defects; construction; boundary agreements; partition; homestead; home equity loans; title insurance; releases; restrictive covenants; title companies; escrow arrangements; letters of intent; loan modifications and refinancing; and foreclosure.
- Estate Planning - Wills; trusts; living wills (directives to physician); powers of attorney; "do not resuscitate" orders; and declarations of guardian.
- Business Law - Sale of business; bills of sale; promissory notes; security agreements; UCC financing statements; non-competition agreements; confidentiality agreements; employment contracts; formation, merger, conversion and dissolution of entities (including general partnerships, corporations and "S" corporations, limited partnerships, limited liability companies, professional associations, joint ventures, and registered limited liability partnerships); assumed names; consignment agreements; requirements and output contracts; and liability waivers and releases.
- Probate Law and probate alternatives, including affidavits of heirship.
Please explore our site, and feel free to call if we can be of assistance to you.