Our COVID-19 Advisory
As our nation grapples with this unprecedented and dynamic situation our firm remains open for business and we continue to deliver our services on schedule, but we have implemented the following measures to help safeguard the health of our clients, staff, and attorneys:
- Our office is open by appointment only.
- To the greatest extent possible we encourage clients to conduct their business via email and telephone.
- If you or someone you have been in contact with is experiencing symptoms of coughing, fever and/or shortness of breath, or if you or a loved one have recently traveled to an area where the outbreak is prevalent, we ask that you call to reschedule your appointment and heed the recommendations of health officials to stay at home.
- When in-office appointments are unavoidable, we will follow the recommendations from health professionals concerning face coverings and physical distancing. We are also increasing the frequency with which our meeting areas and "high touch surfaces" are cleaned and disinfected.
- We are working closely with our local courts to arrange for processing cases via telephone or written questions so that those matters continue to progress through the system.
We thank you for your understanding and patience as we make our way through this uncertain time together. Rest assured that we will do all we can to meet your legal needs and will update this page as necessary keep you informed about changes in the availability of our services. If there is anything we can do to assist you, please let us know.
Welcome to the home page of Roberts & Roberts, LLP, Killeen attorneys proudly serving the legal needs of Bell County for five decades. Recognized for professional excellence, the experienced and knowledgeable lawyers of our law firm offer quality legal representation in a variety of fields, with special emphasis on:
- Real Estate Law - Deeds; seller-financing and mortgages; leases; easements; mechanic's liens; real estate sales and earnest money contracts; title defects; construction; boundary agreements; partition; homestead; home equity loans; title insurance; releases; restrictive covenants; title companies; escrow arrangements; letters of intent; loan modifications and refinancing; and foreclosure.
- Estate Planning - Wills; trusts; living wills (directives to physician); powers of attorney; "do not resuscitate" orders; and declarations of guardian.
- Business Law - Sale of business; bills of sale; promissory notes; security agreements; UCC financing statements; non-competition agreements; confidentiality agreements; employment contracts; formation, merger, conversion and dissolution of entities (including general partnerships, corporations and "S" corporations, limited partnerships, limited liability companies, professional associations, joint ventures, and registered limited liability partnerships); assumed names; consignment agreements; requirements and output contracts; and liability waivers and releases.
- Probate Law and probate alternatives, including affidavits of heirship.
Please explore our site, and feel free to call if we can be of assistance to you.